Anousha Tea LLC (registry code 405237257), located at located at 7th Mtskheta I Dead End, Vake, Tbilisi, Georgia. Telephone number: +995557811100
Placing an order
- To order the desired products need to be added to the shopping basket. The Purchaser must fill in all of the required fields (first name, last name, e-mail, phone number, delivery address, postal code, etc.)
- It is possible to pay for the purchases through a bank link or with PayPal. It is also possible to pay with a bank transfer. In order to pay with a bank transfer Purchaser must contact Service Provider before hand.
- The Purchaser bears that the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- Goods are shipped to:
- Tbilisi, Georgia 1-2 business days;
- Other region in Georgia 3-4 business days;
- to other Countries in the EU and outside of the EU, you must write to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the best shipment method.
- During holidays the shipping times may vary.
- The shipment will be delivered by Georgian post in Georgia except in Tbilisi.
- In case of time sensitive shipments, please contact us directly.
Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract made with the Service Provider within 3 calendar days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the Purchaser is a legal person.
- To exercise the 3-day right of withdrawal, The goods must be in the original packaging without any damaged.
- To return the goods, the Purchaser must write to the e-mail address email@example.com within 3 calendar days of receiving the goods.
- The Purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
- The Purchaser must return the goods within 3 calendar days from the submission of the letter or submit evidence that the goods have been handed over to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the Service Provider shall return all the payments received from the Purchaser based on the contract, but no later than after 14 calendar days. The money is returned to the same account, which was used for paying for the product.
- The Service Provider has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the Purchaser has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
By accessing the website at https://anoushatea.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Anousha Tea LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Anousha Tea LLC’s website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Anousha Tea LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Anousha Tea LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Anousha Tea LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Anousha Tea LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Anousha Tea LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Anousha Tea LLC’s website, even if Anousha Tea LLC or a Anousha Tea LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Anousha Tea LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Anousha Tea LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Anousha Tea LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Anousha Tea LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Anousha Tea LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Anousha Tea LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Anousha Tea LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.