Make Your Own Boosting Herbal Tea with Fresh Ingredients
Ginger root, fresh apple, quince, cinnamon, or natural honey with herbs that has natural remedies for a sore throat is one of the herbal blends that you should drink it during autumn and winter. Wellness tea is specially blended for these seasons.
This herbal tea blend is not only warm up your cold body and soothe your soul, but also help you stimulate your immune system and strengthen your organism before it is confronted with difficult weather conditions.
Wellness Tea with Ginger, quince, apple and cinnamon
- Wellness tea (or any other herbs that is good for cold/sore throat)
- A few ginger slices
- Apple slices
- Quince slices
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1-2 tablespoons natural honey
- Place all the herbs, spices, fruits in your teapot and pour freshly boiled water over ingredients, cover it during the steeping process that will help it maintain the water temperature.
- Let it steep between 7-10 minutes.
- Sweeten your tea with natural honey to add a dose of antioxidants, prebiotics, and other compounds known for their ability to support a healthy immune system. Make sure to add the honey after all the ingredients have had a chance to steep and the water has cooled slightly.
Use your tea leaves again to enjoy a second, or maybe even a third, cup of tea. Be aware that each time you steep your tea, you may need to adjust the length of time the tea is in the water, depending on the strength of your brew.
Go and enjoy your boosting herbal tea today!